TOME Episode 04 TOME Episode 04

You sir are amazing, I don't know how you do it, but each new episode makes me mroe invested in this group of characters, and wanting to see more! The art design, story concept, and voice acting is ll top notch. You have a bonna fide qualuity work here, and I love it!

Chrono Trigger Unglued 20 Chrono Trigger Unglued 20

I may be biased, but I like it sir!

As always, the comedy doesn't miss a beat, and the writing is top notch. I particularly enjoyed the "transaction" between Taban and the Guards. ;)

I really think the animation is getting better, too.

To answer Spielmeister's question in more detail, though - I made the background for Toriyama's Pizza in RPG Maker XP (I purchased a legal copy some time ago for just this purpose - I used one of the default tilesets for it called post town inn). The goku picture was added in post production from a portrait sprites from the second Gokuden RPG on the SNES. So yeah this review was more info based then review based, but uhm yeah - it's a good episode. :)

Clovis15 responds:

Thankyou for the wonderfully informative post.

Chrono Trigger Unglued 19 Chrono Trigger Unglued 19

One of the best ones yet

The comedy in this episode is top notch, and I felt that the use of voicing was well done. granted I voiced the Chancellor myself, but everyone did a great job with the lines. Counter to the review below me, I don't see the animation as shoddy for not voicing the whole episode, though I definitely agree that is a good place for improvement in the series overall.

I was particularly amazed with the time vortex scene, getting them to not reset position in moving up and down when they changed facial expressions is an amazing flash programming feat, my hats off to you for that one, in particular.

Clovis15 responds:

The key is to give the specific instances of your movie objects names, and do this for the movie objects inside of the movie objects as well. Then you just use commands such as _root.marle1.marle2.play(); (knowing that you specifically have the inner movie object laden with stops at various key points). Once that's done, you make the outter movie object contain the actual bobbing up and down of the floating motion.

John Kerry Magic 8 Ball John Kerry Magic 8 Ball

awesomeness

Now THIS is how to do political satire, excellent job.

Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's

WOW!

A lot of fun, I hope to see more stuff like this!